To provide high quality consultant advice informed by operational
knowledge and experience of international development in:
- Project results
- Program impact
- Social and gender impact
- Situation analysis
- Feasibility study
- Governance assessment
- Growth diagnostics
- Resilience strategies in fragile states
- Programming in conflict situation
Training and capacity building
- Country program development
- Training in disparity analysis
- Disaster risk reduction
- Emergency preparedness
Our areas of expertise
The following international development topics are mastered by IEDAS
qualified and field experienced consultants:
- Gender and social equity.
- Health economics, cost and financing of social sectors.
- Poverty analysis and poverty reduction strategy.
- Governance studies (Democratic governance assessment, sectoral
- Community development strategies in developing countries.
- International Aid management and effectiveness (Paris declaration
survey, Aid coordination mechanisms).
- Humanitarian action and emergency response programmes.
- Political economy of tax reform in developping countries.
Extensive experience in various countries (Sub-sahara Africa, North
Africa, Middle East, The Caribbean) of United Nations Agencies
programming, coordination, monitoring & Evaluation and management of
United Nations country offices. Programming areas and advisory services
- Donor coordination and Aid effectiveness.
- Democratic Governance and Human Rights.
- Child survival, wellbeing and protection.
- Women's right and gender equality.
- Social safety net and Financing social sectors.
- Sustainable development strategies, including environment & low
carbon development strategies.
- Emergency programming and response to humanitarian crises.
We have worked with the following clients:
2016. Assessment of Niger's Resilience to fragility. AfDB, ORTS, Abidjan (Field mission in November).
2016. Social and gender inclusiveness in Cote d'Ivoire programme development for the compact.
Millenium Challenge Account, MCC, Washington DC (field missions in July and November 2016).
2016. Social and gender inclusiveness expert for Senegal's growth diagnostic/constraints analysis Second Compact
Program. Millenium Challenge Account, MCC, Washington DC -field mission in June).
2015. Social and gender inclusiveness in Cote d'Ivoire's growth diagnostic/constraints analysis Treshold Program.
Millenium Challenge Account, MCC, Washington DC.
2015. Concept note for an index for regional assessment of inequalities in West Africa. Oxfam UK Regional Office in Dakar. Senegal.
2014. Gender and social Assessment for Niger Compact Program. Milenium Challenge Corporation MCC, Washington DC.
2013. State Fragility and Food insecurity in Sahel. Office of Fragile States Unit. Tunis, Tunisia.
2012. African Development Bank. Fragility Assessment of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Office of Fragile States Unit. Tunis, Tunisia.
- Geomines S.A., Dakar, Sénégal.
- AGM Consulte, Niamey, Niger.